Forefront Journal of Engineering & Technology is an open access, double blind, peer-reviewed and refereed journal in English in the areas of Engineering and Technology, published monthly by Scientific Forefront Journals in the form of electronic version. The scope of the journal includes Engineering & technology topics in Textile Engineering, Thermal Engg, Mineral Engg,Automobile & Aeronautical Engg,, Bio Technology, Chemical & Plastic Technology, Ceramics, Petrochemicals, Bio Medical Engg,Computer Science & Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Civil and Architectural engineering, Mechanical & Production Engineering,Geo Techninical Engg, Genetic Engg, Industrial Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Space Engineering, Nano technology, Leather technology, Textile & Fashion Technology. Scientific Forefront is a publishing of the journal over the domain is implemented upon successful analysis and consideration via the peer review process comprising an expert crew of editorial board and review team Manuscripts should be sent either as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or can be uploaded using our “Online submission” form.
Article Types - 6 types
There are different types of research journals and, it is very important for authors to know them clearly as every journal is different in different fields. This is the guidelines for the authors’ to publish their research journals with us.
1) Original Research: It is a comprehensive document reporting original research and they comprise hypothesis, background study, approaches, research results, analysis of the outcomes, and a discussion of probable inferences.
2) Review Article: It provides a critical and practical analysis of already published journal in a field, via summary, study, and assessment, often classifying precise breaks or glitches and providing suggestions for forthcoming researches.
3) Clinical Case Study: These journals exhibit information on actual patient histories from medical or clinical practice. The case studies presented here should contribute much to the existing information on the field. The research journal is expected to deliberate the signs, indications, diagnosis, and treatment of an illness.
4) Clinical Trial: These kinds of research journals describe the methodology, application, and outcomes of measured analysis, generally carried out with an enormous number of patients.
5) Opinion and Commentary: These are usually dissertations that register personal views of the readers criticizing extensive notions relating to a research subject.
6) Book reviews: The Book reviews are very common and are published in most research journals. The purpose of a book review is to get an insight and judgment on recently published research journals.
Abstracting and Indexing:
Abstracted and indexed in many of the foremost worldwide databases including: Scribd, Mendeley, Google Scholar, IndexCopernicus, ResearchBible, Internet Archive, OAJI, SSRN.
Margin & Paper Size
Margin for this type Top: 1.2”, Bottom: 0.6”, Left: 0.8”, Right: 0.6”, Paper Size is A4 (8.27”x 11.69”).
Layout Header & Footer
Layout Header is Header: 0.8”, Footer: 0.7”.
Order of the Content
Must be Following Sequences:
1. Title of paper with Author Details (email and Affiliation)
2. Abstract & Keywords
4. Main Heading, if applicable/any
5. Sub Heading, if applicable/any
6. Results, if applicable /any
8. Acknowledgments, if applicable/any
Title of Paper
Paper Title: CAPITAL LETTER, BOLD, 12 Point type (Times New Roman)
Author(s): Capitalize each word, Italic, Bold, 10 Point type (Times New Roman)
Affiliation(s): Capitalize each word, Italic,10 Point type (Times New Roman)
Abstract & Keywords
Main Heading: Italic, CAPITAL LETTER, BOLD, 11Point type (Times New Roman)
Sub Heading: Capitalize each word ,Italic, 10,Point type (Times New Roman)
Main Heading: CAPITAL LETTER, BOLD, 11 Point type (Times New Roman)
Sub Heading: Normal, 10,Point type (Times New Roman)
First Line text paragraph should be 1.5 lines Spaced.
Figure & Table
Figure Heading: Bottom of the figure, Center, Capitalize Each word, Bold, 10 Point Type (Times New Roman)
Table Heading: Top of the Table, Center, Capitalize each word, Bold, 10 Point Type (Times New Roman)
Reference Heading: Italic, CAPITAL LETTER, BOLD, 11 Point type (Times New Roman)
Sub Heading: Numbering, Normal Italic, 10 Point type (Times New Roman)